Tired of internships where you only make copies and fetch coffee?
Want your work to make a difference in the company?
Interested in marketing or design?
Then this internship is for you!
Inspired Marketing, Inc., a Chicago-based marketing firm, is hiring marketing and design interns for both our planning execution (Inspired Graphics Media) divisions. Marketing interns will assist in developing and promoting our services while creative interns will design for both client and internal projects.
This internship position is ongoing and requires a commitment of 10 to 15 hours a week. It is an unpaid position. Interns will receive professional development opportunities, such as skill-building in social networking and branding, running marketing promotions, graphic/web design skill enhancement, project management, mentorship by CEO Dequiana Brooks and real-world marketing experience.
- Create copy for the mailing list and small business blog
- Manage Twitter and Facebook feeds
- Assist in running upcoming promotions/contests
- Assist in developing market research plan
- Design for both client and internal projects, including web sites, logos, eBook covers
- Some web design coding may be required
- Familiarity with social networking platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing background a plus
- Self-starter – interns may work remotely and have the ability to execute independently
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Your own computer and high-speed Internet connection
- Graphic design skills (for design intern) – Adobe InDesign, Dreamweaver and Photoshop preferred
I’m Interested! How Do I Apply?
Please email [email protected] the following items:
- The internship you’re applying for
- Your most recent resume or work history
- Links to your work (for creative interns)
- Why you’d be perfect for the job (we’ll accept a traditional cover letter, an audio clip or even a video)
Administrative internships are also available. Email us for more information.