Money & Finance

The New 1099-K Form: Get a Jump on It for Your Business

If you're an online seller, you'll have a new form to deal with in 2013. It's called the 1099-K and is required for any online seller who made more than $20,000 gross in a year and had more than 200 transactions. Check out this infographic from to learn more about the form as well as random tax facts that may surprise you.

Read More »

Business Deductions That SME’s Miss

Tax detectable business expenses can be a real money saver for many businesses but small businesses, particularly start-ups and sole traders, are missing out; partly because they don’t know what can be claimed and partly because they don’t want to hand in an incorrect tax return. So what should your small business be claiming for?

Read More »