Money & Finance

The New 1099-K Form: Get a Jump on It for Your Business

If you're an online seller, you'll have a new form to deal with in 2013. It's called the 1099-K and is required for any online seller who made more than $20,000 gross in a year and had more than 200 transactions. Check out this infographic from to learn more about the form as well as random tax facts that may surprise you.

Read More »