When choosing a bank for your small business, make sure to pick one with features that accommodate you now and will grow as your company grows. According to 65 different countries, the best online option is Finacle online banking. Finacle is an omnichannel enabled, enterprise-class internet banking solution. Due to its advanced architecture and comprehensive coverage, this company is a unified solution for large enterprise customers. There are several important features it delivers.
- Unmatched flexibility – Rolls out products and services faster on digital channels by means of extensive constraints and user driven customization.
- Industry leading architecture – Leverages open APIs, cross channel capabilities and robust features to deliver superior experience.
- Unified banking platform – Unique features that target specific banking segments.
- Truly omnichannel enabled – Customers experience a sensational moment across devices and channels
- Personal financial management – Customers in a bank are able to plan, manage and even track their finances through a visual dashboard and rich tools.
Ninety-three percent of commercial banking executives have identified their bank’s website as a channel that has a high growing importance because of heavy customer reliance on the online channel. Mobile banking platforms are the emerging trend. Commercial banks are giving priority to employee engagement and customer experience with mobile strategies which clearly brings about emphasis on integration between the online and the mobile channel. Via an internet connection, commercial online banking has enabled clients to conduct banking transactions in the comfort of their home. If you haven’t chosen a bank yet, make sure to get on with digital banking. Choose a company with these capabilities: account management, fund transfer, information reporting, inquiries among many others such stopping payments.
If you’re in the unique position of being a commercial bank executive or running a financial services company, choose an online banking solutions vendor with a similar objective to your company. Here are four things to consider.
- DESIGN AND SECURITY
This ensures that the systems have an optimal architecture and protects the firm from unwanted risks.
- CORE FUNCTIONALITY
This includes those attributes that facilitate the core components of a corporate customer’s banking business.
- USER EXPERIENCE
This comprises those attributes that ease the running of the system by improving workflow for the user.
- ENTERPRISE SUPPORT
These are those attributes that influence the enterprise’s tactical fit and strategic alignment with the vendor.
If you’re still not convinced that digital banking is for you and your small business, here are five more benefits.
Key benefits of digital banking
- The delivery of frictionless payment experience. By use of the phone, one can easily make payment without visiting a bank.
- Offer a superior customer experience. Through digital banking, a customer feels more in charge rather than going to the banks and waiting to be served. Through this feeling of being superior, the customer is empowered to make multiple transactions.
- The offer of new age security with biometrics. It is very hard for fraud to be committed in digital banking because of the tight biometrics code used to safeguard the user’s information.
- Presence of drive channel innovations to grow revenue.
- Presence of seamless integration through open APIs.
Consider online banking for your company.