Tag Archives: small business taxes

The New 1099-K Form: Get a Jump on It for Your Business

If you're an online seller, you'll have a new form to deal with in 2013. It's called the 1099-K and is required for any online seller who made more than $20,000 gross in a year and had more than 200 transactions. Check out this infographic from outright.com to learn more about the form as well as random tax facts that may surprise you.

Read More »