Looking for a small business resource? Then check out the links below. If you believe your business would be beneficial to other entrepreneurs and want to be listed on this page, please drop us a line on the contact page.
Small Business Resources:
- Small Business Marketing Coach – Dequiana Jackson teaches women entrepreneurs solid marketing strategies to turn their life’s passion into a profitable, service-based business.
- Credit Card Processing Company Review – Educational guide to choosing the right credit card processing company for your budget
- How to Start a Business – Learn how to start your own business. From Square.
- How to Run a Business – Now that your business is formed, this guide will teach you how to run it successfully. From Square.
- EMV Liability Shift – Learn about the EMV liability shift and how to make sure your business is protected. From Square.
- Small Business Loans – The leading online small business lender that small business owners trust for the funding they need.
- Seriously Business UK – Business resources based out of the UK
- Choose What News – A resource that guides you through the steps necessary to create a successful business
- Ontario Business Central assists entrepreneurs in setting up their businesses in Canada through registering a business, incorporations, business licenses and more.
- Business Grants – Looking for business grants? Start here
- Facebook Training – Learn how to navigate Facebook as a small business owner
- Hiring an SEO Specialist – How to hire a specialist for your SEO needs
- United States Zip Codes – Search for U.S. zip codes
- All Area Codes – Find area codes for U.S. cities and states
- Investing in a Small Business – Annuity.org specializes in providing valuable information related to running your business; especially relevant if you’re financing your venture through cash-out capital.
- StartBloggingOnline.com – Step by step guide for starting a personal or business blog.
- Small Business Web Site Design – Inspired Graphics Media specializes in making marketing materials that sell. Let us design your site and start boosting sales today!
- Small Business Resource Center – Wide array of vital small business topics covered by article, infographic, and guides.
- How to Make a Business Website – A very detailed, step-by-step guide on building your own website – even if you’re not technical.
- TouchBistro – TouchBistro is an award-winning leader in mobile iPad point-of-sale technology for cafes, bars, food trucks, and restaurants.
How to Start and Finance a Small Business – A resourceful guide on how to start a business in Canada and how to finance it.
- How to start a blog – Step by step guide (for beginners) on how to start a blog using WordPress.
- WordPress Hosting – A resourceful guide on how to choose the right WordPress hosting for you site.
- Ultimate guide on E-commerce – E-book collection from Oberlo; a complete guide that explains everything you need to know about starting your first e-commerce business.
- E-commerce Guide from Shopify – A collection of e-commerce guides that tackles everything and anything about electronic commerce.
- Small Business Resource Guide – A collection of small business resources that will guide you through ideas, to financing, up to legal concerns.
- Consumer Affairs Web Hosting Guide – Compare and choose the right web host for your needs
- Online Bachelors in Marketing – Our program combines forward-thinking marketing courses with traditional business principles. This hybrid approach can equip you to meet any challenge with creativity, passion, and ingenuity.
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) Online – Maryville takes a different approach to the online MBA degree. Our courses are rooted in reality, not just research. Our instructors are passionate about teaching and advancing your career — not theirs. Everything about our program is designed to help you redefine your role in today’s market.