Periodically, Entrepreneur Resources profiles small business owners. We generally like to interview entrepreneurs whose annual revenue is below $500K. The hope is that your story will inspire someone to take the plunge and open up his or her business. Your story can be confirmation that it can be done. If you have a small business and an interesting story, we’d love to feature you. For examples of previous profiles, visit our Small Business Spotlight category.
Please submit answers to the following questions to email@example.com along with a couple of photos. These pictures can be of you, a company logo or one of your products.
- Type of Business:
- Years in Business:
- Contact Information:
- What does your company do?
- What made you want to be an entrepreneur?
- Why did you choose your business?
- What prepared you for entrepreneurship?
- What has been your greatest achievement so far?
- What has been the most rewarding aspect of being an entrepreneur?
- What challenges have you faced as an entrepreneur?
- Is there anything you wish you’d done differently?
- How can others get started in this business?
- Do you have any advice for future entrepreneurs?
Note: All Small Business Spotlight features are posted at the sole discretion of the Entrepreneur Resources staff.
While you are sending your profile, why not submit an article to the Entrepreneur Resources blog as well?